Sometimes our lives feel like messy rooms. At other points our lives may seem more like storms and we find our strength used up; we need some help. Other times we simply get lost. For whatever reason you come to Reveille Counseling Ministry, you will be treated with respect and compassion. Our licensed professional counselors have walked through some trying life circumstances also, and know how feels to need help.
We offer individual counseling, couples or family sessions, and/or group settings.
This confidential 7 week group will empower you with skills and insight for building and maintaining healthy relationships. Topics addressed include:
· How do I build positive relationships with peers and the opposite sex?
· What are my relational strengths?
· What role does my self-image play?
· How will I know whether or not a relationship is healthy?
LIFE TRANSITIONS Group
This confidential 6 week group is for people who are experiencing any of life’s changes – whether marriage, divorce, loss, health issues, new career, loss of job, new parent or step-parent. Whether these transitions are planned or happened to them, participants use insight and out-of-the-box thinking as they discover how to maximize this chapter in their lives.
Topics addressed include:
· What now?!!
· How do I adapt to this change?
· How will I find meaning and purpose?
· What parts of my identity are impacted, and what strengths of mine can I use?
· What are my choices?